- Last post
- 225 Responses
ipads will become decreasingly popular as phones get bigger
Utopian nailed it. Communist posters for hilary now runninv in hispanic communities.
- jeeze. imagine taking that to the mechanic and he has to fix all your rotating, self-moving panels.sarahfailin
- no mechanics, if self-moving panel fails, crush car, buy againprophetone
- so coolscarabin
- He's pushing the Nissan Porn Panel Button correct?kona
- Is that the robot that looks just like his master/inventor?fadein11
- til your sleeve gets caught in the mechanics. Is any of that motion necessary?omg
- don't wear your gandalf costume in it and you'll probably be okayscarabin
- what if you honk at somebody and your steering wheel disappears. how upsetting will that be!sarahfailin
- The fuck is the point of that. Maybe if you spend all your money on your car and need it to double as a font roomset
- does it transform into a robot?pango
- is there a override button for taking over the car n crashing it like in the case of the reporter?yurimon
- more than meets the eye!SteveJobs
- I need a font room... I have so manyAmicus
- Is the air bag an anime blow up doll?pango
IN 2030 EVERYONE WILL HAVE CANCER
The resurrection of Steve Jobs! Citing reports are already coming in with people claiming to have seen Steve Jobs.
Sell everything! 2016 will be a 'cataclysmic year,' warns RBS
That harrowing advice is from The Royal Bank of Scotland, which has warned of a "cataclysmic year" ahead for markets and advised clients to head for the exit. Do not wait. Do not pass go.
"Sell everything except high quality bonds," warned Andrew Roberts in a note this week.
He said the bank's red flags for 2016 -- falling oil, volatility in China, shrinking world trade, rising debt, weak corporate loans and deflation -- had all been seen in just the first week of trading.
"We think investors should be afraid," he said.
Morgan Stanley warned this week that oil could touch $20 a barrel. RBS says if it falls below $30, then $16 is on the horizon.
The world is in a global recession, Roberts wrote. This terrible cocktail means investors should now be thinking about getting a "return of capital, not return on capital."
RBS compares the market mood with that of 2008 before the collapse of Lehman Brothers and the start of the global financial crisis.
upcoming celebrity deaths:
dick van dyke
zsa zsa gabor
- :'( at least it will stop stan lee from cameoing in every fucking marvel moviesarahfailin
- Oh, they'll CGI that fucker in somewhere, don't you worry.face_melter
- im sure hes already been hologramed.yurimon
- 7 months after this post, gene wilder diesscarabin
- Zsa zsa toodopepope
David Bowie is getting up there, I think he's next...
Laser guns will become main stream. First Chinese and then US gun manufacturers will start producing them for individuals like us.
After a couple of "random" shooting sprees in the US, the government will ban individual ownership of laser weapons.
Redneck states won't like it they will say it's against the constitution. 12 states will separate from the union and call themselves the FSA(Free States of America) The rest will remain as the USA.
After a while, redneck states will start to feel restless and preach "to make America Great again!" and call the people of USA Godless Communist Gays.
Their leader will arm every individual with laser guns and they will start to attack neighbouring states. Godless Communist Gays will respond back, both parties will lose and gain territories back and forth.
Suddenly the laser guns manufactured by the FSA will stop working because of lithium-ion corrosion and the new replacements will take up to 2 years to extract from the water. They will have a heavy defeat and will be forced to retreat to south east to the gulf shores. Their leadership group will escape to Cuba in boats. (to be continued)
Turds will continuously be dropped in the punch bowl and people will become more and more disenfranchised.
I predict that not a single US citizen who "threatens" to move to Canada if Trump is elected will actually do it.
- fuck it...I'm going shack up with Pango.utopian
- Drumfft junior has a free ticket for celebrities, maybe a few people here are eligiblegeorgesIII
- pango's already prepping for itbklyndroobeki
- people say that every electiondbloc
- basic bitches are basicchukkaphob
- Canada socialism works because people are relatively all well educated and society puts pressure to be productive.hotroddy
- @hotroddy wrong. LOLchukkaphob
- In US - Have fun trying to get Bily Bob McHick and Shanequa Jackson off social services.hotroddy
- @hotroddy Canada "socialism" "works" because the US has Canada's back and because Canada's population is less than that of just 1 US state - California. Hahaha!chukkaphob
- US unemployment rate = 5.5%
Canada unemployment rate = 7.2%chukkaphob
- i'll start prepping bunk beds in the basement.pango
- I agree Canada can afford to spend more less on defense but it's a nordic culture that keeps the system from being abused.hotroddy
- Implement socialism in US is the equiviliant to implementing it in Mexico large % are less skilled / educated than northern countireshotroddy
- and who wants third world socialism.hotroddy
- Canadians are Nordic culture?pango
- I would say so - not only are you geographically north but apart from Quebec, I would say original settlers where nordic as apposed to spanish settlers.hotroddy
- If you consider anglo - nordic.. which I do.hotroddy
- not nordic. most of the early settlers were Scots -- I should know, my ex father-in-law wouldn't shut the fuck up about it.Gnash
- Any of you talking about Canadian culture actually Canadian?ETM
- scotts are from the highlands egh?hotroddy
- You're comparing Canadian to Scandinavian socialism, which is different in that they are more socialist by a good amount. Also smaller land/populations.ETM
- Canada is still small in comparison to US. But sounds logical - the larger the population the less amount of quality socialism is sustainable.hotroddy
- ya... seriously first time being compared to Nordic...pango
- UK's may be most similar to Canada. Though they still don't have the vast, spread out space of Canada to maintain infrastructure wise.ETM
- I always find it amazing we maintain such overall solid infrastructure on the land we have, with only 35 or so million people.ETM
- ^ it's just a thin strip along the border, reallyGnash
- there is a population of scandanvians living west of lake superior. and nordic in the sense harsh cold elements shape your work ethic.hotroddy
- I fell like if the us didn't have the south - it could get away with more social programs.hotroddy
- I know it sounds like I'm geographically profiling.hotroddy
- @Gnash... yes a 3,200 mile / 5,158 km wide "thin" strip. :)ETM
- Or 5,780 miles/9,306 km at it's widest point.ETM
- ^ though I question those numbers.ETM
- @ETM. I'm canadian. Spent a third of my life there.hotroddy
- when I lived there the NDP were in office. I know things have changes after harper.hotroddy
- and how about Pierre Trudeau legacy? Socialism a scandanavian would be proud of.hotroddy
- I'm thinking of moving there for the social services and going on welfare so i can be on qbn all the time. it would my public service.yurimon
- tabernac! don't you fucking dis pierre -- no syrup for youGnash
- LOL ...NordicAl_dizzle
- Yurimon, an idiot to then. And aren't you always on QBN anyway?ETM
- @hotroddy what are you on about? The NDP have never held a federal majority.ETM
- As a Canadian my whole life, and having close friends in Sweden, you don't have a clue about "Nordic" socialism beyond something you must have read somewhere.ETM
I have three good friends who all moved to Canada because of Bush. They all got great jobs, became permanent residents, became citizens and are currently living happily ever after.
- And when I say "Bush" I mean they were increasingly disgusted with trajectory of their country.futuremongolian
- So they were the ones that got the last 3 spots.ETM
- how does one start the process of moving to canada?dorf
- find a job, move to Canada.futuremongolian
- Also, certain people meet skilled worker requirements where you don't even need a job before coming.futuremongolian
- First steps outlined here:
- not a prediction.sarahfailin
- canada though appears great is heading down hill like the rest of the western world. -hope not a prediction.yurimon
- comon Yuri,
Canada is a great country, but good luck moving there without having a jobGeorgesII
- there was a peak time for canada.yurimon
- Post Peak Canuck Society.detritus
Announcements of ancient megalithic ruins in Antarctica
Forced president reelection in Russia autumn this year