- Last post
- 134 Responses
They've monetised it finally
Kind of a liking tinder a little. Nice to know who u match w/ who is connected to your friends. I need to delete the app tho, thumbs hurt.
- I think you are thinking of Hingeformed
- You have a weird technique if only your thumbs hurt.ETM
- Thumbing the shit out of that shit and shitset
- No one is connected to your friends by the way. I'm using a fb account with 0 friends and have hundreds of matchesset
- Hinge is the one that gives you 3rd person connections, via your friendsformed
is it to meet someone for life a partner or do you have the option for fuck fuck only?
- same as meeting someone any other way?set
- Met someone on Tinder and we fell deeply madly in love. Were together for about 6 months, broke up this past Sunday. Devastated.jtb26
- My experience was that most women are on there because it's an entertaining way to meet people. Not for hook ups.jtb26
- And if you do find women on there for hooking up you've probably lowered your standards by 80-90%.jtb26
- And you better tripple cover up your Johnsonset
- Actually, only put on one condom. Multiple condoms reduce efficacy.jtb26
- Put on one condom and then runset
- Or run home, then put a condom just to be safe.set
- Maybe hide under you bed too.jtb26
The only way you can talk is if you both swipe right?
- that is affirmativesureshot
- just post a pic with you and a cute dog. works for me.sureshot
- That's dumb. There might be 50,000 profiles in one area. If you find someone you really like, there's slimmer odds they'll find you.omahadesigns
- I imagine they feed you people that have liked you rather than it being totally random.set
- I think it's random. I'll get someone liking my pic weeks after I saw them.formed
- OD - that's the point of it all, you only talk to those that both are interested. It's quite nice, really, saves years of time writing useless emails.formed
- The bad part is you can't see anything about them, like how many kids, religion, politics (if you care about those things).formed
- Fuck...don't have $500K in the bank. I'm out.BusterBoy
- < @gives out # like candy, nope for that who-er type of shitburd-turglar
- Vagina the size of a mcdonalds binset
- @set hehe, what a line...SimonFFM
- What if you have the penis and the bank account? Whats in it for me?kingkong
- you get to put up with her shit for a while_niko
- You get to have sex with her saggy dried up wizard sleeveset
- set's on fire right now.Al_dizzle
- WIZARD SLEEVEsublocked
Some people are really ugly and some are good at not looking fat by only showing their face in the first pic.
I can't get on there w/o facebook :/
- Same here, fuck Facebook!utopian
- sign up then.pango
- done. posted a photo on it...
god i hate facebook.bklyndroobeki
- I don't use Facebook but made an account for tinder, simples..set
- nobody said you have to use it. just sign up and leave it there.pango
- Nobody said nobody said you have tru use itset
You have 10 matches, all relatively attractive, no standouts, no one with an amazing job. How do you choose who to message?
If you're having girl problems, I feel bad for you, son.
If you message someone you think you have something in common with a "hi, I like the ----- in your photo, where was that?" sort of message and they don't respond, do you follow up with a more interesting message? After how much time?
I personally wouldn't waste my time with a follow up unless you can somehow humourously take the piss out of yourself/her for the ignore without coming across a bit desperate. an awful lot seem to be on there for validation or ego boosting/purely window shopping with little intention to actually converse with many, if any of their matches. Therefore better not to waste your time if you don't get a response within a couple of days.
i found lame jokes are usually the best to at least entice an initial response, also gives you a good idea about if they've got a half decent sense of humour (if that's important to you, even better). then if you get a bite take it from there with more 'normal' conversation about something specific on their profile, like you mention above