- Last post
- 134 Responses
If a woman doesn't respond, why don't they just delete you? Why keep someone who messages you but you don't feel like responding to?
- Maybe they want to bang you later, but they're busy with other dudes right now.nb
- laziness, but it's also pretty rude to just delete someone (imho), like hanging up on someoneformed
- I think for quite a few it is good enough to check if people find them attractive. They can only verify this by liking someone.d_gitale
Asked a woman straight up if she wanted to hook up. She said "ew, no" and then we kept chatting about inane subjects and she hasn't deleted me yet.
- Just respond with "Ready to hookup yet?" every now and then. She'll get the picture.nb
- I hear so many stories about men, I really don't get how they think that will ever work. Don't ask them, just go on a date and if they're up for it it'll happenset
- I'm not ashamed to admit I've slept with plenty of tinder dates on the first night, but not once did I ever ask them for sex or mention it before it happenedset
- and actually I never really have the intention of it happening on the first date, probably like them.set
- If anything you want to say you don't want to hook up, and even turn them down at first. Girls love that. They're simple creatures really.set
- set, you didn't get their consent first? you need anti-rape training
- Ah, turns out I'm a massive rapistset
- hahaha it wasn't rape, it was surprise sex.cruddlebub
- It's not rape if you shout surpriseset
- lmao!! fuck, set, you bastard.Gnash
Woman messaged me and asked me how my "hump day" was. She must know what she's saying, right?
Matching with people bored on their vacation is weird.
Most fun place to Tinder is major international airports while you're waiting for a flight. They tend to be far enough out of the city that you can narrow your range to just the airport. Some staff, I guess, but also lots of people bored with nothing to do but make new friends. And it's extra fun because there are people from all over the world.
Bumble is the best app of the lot. The women have to message first...
- It seems to attract the slightly more classy girl, who doesn't fancy the torrent of cock pics and "alright darlings" that the other apps offerset
- Suffice to say I send them all a picture of my cock and ask them if they're alrightset
- I find they love it when you call them sugartitsset
- or honeyfadgeset
- sometimes I literally have no fucking clue what I'm sayingset
swiping left on a superlike guilts me.
I was superliked once and she was 19 and she deleted me.
I've superliked a dozen people and only one liked me back and she didn't respond to my message.
Quit a few people messaged me.... i never reply back....
pretty much never uses it...
Met with someone, she made dinner at her place, we chatted and then she had to go meet a friend so I left. Strange 2 hours.
- She went off to meet another tindererpango
- she wasnt interesteddrgs
- Ah the old 'I have to meet a friend' get out clauseset
- Yup, classic chick move, strange she' ask you to her place firstformed
- just wait at the door for her to come back. chicks like thatGnash
- "she had to go meet a friend"sureshot
- assembly line dating™ very personal and yields great results.yurimon
- no different than anything else - you see someone you like, you see if they like you, etc., etc., etc.formed
- lol @ gnashfadein11
- very surprised you met at her house for dinner. girls usually don't even like to be picked up on the first date.capn_ron
- well, it seems you had a chance but totally ruined it :poey
- i totally don't believe in what I wrote above but lets pretend, okay?oey
- ^I'd agree. If she invited you to her place and made you dinner, that says "I trust/like/want you"...but then didn'tformed
- real life swipeOSFA
Tinder is banning users younger than 18 starting next week.
What do you do on the first meet-up?
If she's wearing sunglasses or small in the picture or doing artistic angles, she might not be as attractive as you want to think. Fat girls show only heads to trick you, but some girls unintentionally trick you.
Keep getting matched with people who are in town for the week or weekend. Seems like an easy hookup, but they never respond.
- Someone hotter than you responded. Get hotter pics.nb
- If someone says they're in town for the week, they're likely looking for stuff to do.nb
- Once you're matched, your first message should be "Hey I'm going to this party / art opening / club tonight, wanna come?"nb
- or you could stop w/the weird app hook-ups and just go to the party / art opening / club and find someone a little more in tune with you therePonyBoy
Never been superliked. Sad?